| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wiluna, Western Australia in September is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in September is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of H2O is laid down during an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 11:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Wiluna, Western Australia September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Wiluna, Western Australia:
- Port Hedland, Australia - 713.6 kms (443.5 miles) NNW
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 606.7 kms (377 miles) N
- Onslow, Western Australia, Australia - 758.6 kms (471.4 miles) NW
- Learmonth, Australia - 790.3 kms (491.1 miles) NW
- Carnarvon, Western Australia, Australia - 686.4 kms (426.5 miles) WNW
- Meekatharra, Australia - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) W
- Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia - 598.1 kms (371.6 miles) WSW
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia - 721.3 kms (448.2 miles) SW
- Albany, Western Australia, Australia - 961.3 kms (597.4 miles) SSW
- Broome, Western Australia, Australia - 985.3 kms (612.3 miles) NNE
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 824.7 kms (512.4 miles) E
- Cook, South Australia, Australia - 1089.8 kms (677.2 miles) ESE
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 478.1 kms (297.1 miles) SSE
- Forrest, Australia - 898.7 kms (558.5 miles) ESE
- Esperance (Po), Australia - 817.2 kms (507.8 miles) S
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia - 817.4 kms (508 miles) S